Pulled tendon, neck stiffness, shoulder pain, what can I do?

• @MonkeysUncleByMarriage:

It could be something as simple as a stiff neck, but I would definitely go to a doctor and see what they say. Shoulder stiffness and pain could be a sign of a bad gallbladder.

how to necks have anything to do with the gallbladder?

• I started when I was 11 and I am 37 now, I have learned to read my body and listen to it, I have a theory on why us crackers crack our joints, but before I give it away, yes a little selfish I am, I am wondering where one would go to test this theory more thorougly, I of course have tested it on my self for years before I finally clues in! Then I consiously tested my theory and I believe I am correct, if I am right I believe I have also found one of the causes for sleeplessness, not insomnia. Someone lead me in the right direction, please

• hhhmmmm
    i love to slleep
    if that helps

😉

• no, I'm saying that my theory will also help with sleeplessness, not that sleeping helps with not cracking, heck I even wake up in the middle of the night to get a couple goods cracks in

• cracking used to wake me up 😞

• the bone dr. said it was all pinched nerves. he gave me a cracken 3 times a week, along with the rolly table and the tingly thing. the first crack made my thumb and forefinger go numb for about 3 weeks but now everything is fine. i hate to think of what horrors a medical dr. would have put me through. oh and the word was warmth, smarty
    thanks to everyone for trying to help. 😄

• @akillian:

the bone dr. said it was all pinched nerves. he gave me a cracken 3 times a week, along with the rolly table and the tingly thing. the first crack made my thumb and forefinger go numb for about 3 weeks but now everything is fine. i hate to think of what horrors a medical dr. would have put me through. oh and the word was warmth, smarty
    thanks to everyone for trying to help. 😄

bone doctor?
    was that on the NHS? (i assume you're in the UK?)
    cheers

• @dj100:

@MonkeysUncleByMarriage:

It could be something as simple as a stiff neck, but I would definitely go to a doctor and see what they say. Shoulder stiffness and pain could be a sign of a bad gallbladder.

how to necks have anything to do with the gallbladder?

Not sure, but it is a symptom

• you need chiro and massage, also stretching…not necessarily in that order.

• @akillian:

About 8 days ago i woke up with horrible pain in my shoulder and right arm just below my shoulder. because warnth would relieve the pain somewhat everyone says its a pulled tendon. The right side of my neck is so stiff its unbearable, self cracking does nothing to help. There is a valley you could lay your arm in at the base of my neck and it sounds like its filled with rice crispies. the shoulder muscle is stiff and hurts steady all the time and the muscle in my arm on the outside of the arm just below my shoulder hurts so bad it bring tears to my eyes and makes me sick. i got laid of and lost my insurance 12/24 and my new insurance wont kick in for another 30 days. thank g*d i have a stockpile of ibuprophen. i'm just wondering if anyone has ever had a simular experiance and can give me some advice on how to deal with this. im positive its all related to my neck somehow.

I am sorry for the pain your in and I know what it feels like to have shoulder pain so severe. Mine hurts from can't see in the morning to can't see at night. My bone feel like they are rubbing in my shoulder and it pops worst than a bag of jiffy pop popcorn.