3 finger knuckles

• Legacy poll results

Can any of you crack 3 knuckles on each finger? If yes, I was looking for some clear beginner techniques for each knuckle (top, middle, bottom-closest to palm). Mostly I'm having trouble with the one closest to the palm. Thanks.
    By the way, I think it would be super helpful for someone to create a knuckle-cracking technique video and post it on youtube. The video clips I've seen there so far are just cracking, no technique.

• just the 1!
    doing more must be hard!

• all three. The distal and middle by bending laterally, and the promixal by pulling the entire finger–---pop, pop, BANG! :lol:

• man its so cool to have someone professional on here!

please keep checking back for new posts - i have many questions i want to ask, but cant remembr them all at once lol

• the best way iv found to do it is for the joint attaching the finger to the hand, just simply push down on the finger so that it lies agesnt the hand and it should pop. As for the middle and tip joints, just grab it so that the index fingers is on the joint closer to the hand and the ring on the tip of the finger nail or the next joint outwards, both fingers have to be ontop of the finger your poping. Put your thumb on the center of the bone on the bottom side of the finger (the side that touches the palm naturaly) then push down on your index and ring and up on your thumb, you should pop the other two joints this way.

• The bottom knuckles I do either by a) pushing down b) pushing back or c) pulling. The middle and top knuckles I go side to side and get a crack on both sides.

• @knucklekid:

Can any of you crack 3 knuckles on each finger? If yes, I was looking for some clear beginner techniques for each knuckle (top, middle, bottom-closest to palm). Mostly I'm having trouble with the one closest to the palm. Thanks.
    By the way, I think it would be super helpful for someone to create a knuckle-cracking technique video and post it on youtube. The video clips I've seen there so far are just cracking, no technique.

Is their any new updates to this sir? thanks. knuckle cracking cool!

Remind people that profit is the difference between revenue and expense. This makes you look smart.
    Scott Adams pocket knives

• @jericdsons:

@knucklekid:

Is their any new updates to this sir? thanks. knuckle cracking cool!

How many knuckles can you crack jericdsons?

Remind people that profit is the difference between revenue and expense. This makes you look smart.
    Scott Adams pocket knives

• hey! So i can crack all 3 of my joints on each finger and on my little finger i crack 4 (one is really low in the palm)

for the ones nearest to my palm i make a fist with my fingers not curled under and use my other hand to press down on all the knuckles. if that doesn't work i push my finger back towards the back of my hand

for the middle joint i bend my finger in a 90 degree angle and kind of squish it to make a smaller angle then it pops

for the top going (near the nail) i put my thumb of my other hand on the pad of my finger then place my first finger and middle finger wither side of the nail on top of my first finger is over the joint… then i pinch my thumb and forefinger+middle finger together and it pops! 😄

• @madijd:

hey! So i can crack all 3 of my joints on each finger and on my little finger i crack 4 (one is really low in the palm)

for the ones nearest to my palm i make a fist with my fingers not curled under and use my other hand to press down on all the knuckles. if that doesn't work i push my finger back towards the back of my hand

for the middle joint i bend my finger in a 90 degree angle and kind of squish it to make a smaller angle then it pops

for the top going (near the nail) i put my thumb of my other hand on the pad of my finger then place my first finger and middle finger wither side of the nail on top of my first finger is over the joint… then i pinch my thumb and forefinger+middle finger together and it pops! 😄

Hi madijd and welcome to the forum! How did you find us? I hope you will stick around and become a regular member here 🙂