How to cope with neck punch making my neck click

• As you may know, I believe that when someone punched me in the neck, it caused my neck to cliick.
    That was 5 years ago, and it still clicks to this day.
    As far as I remember, it never clicked before then.

• go to a good chiro…

• @BigFire:

go to a good chiro…

that doesnt change what the bully did… and i cant afford them, they all seem like rip offs.... £25 for 1 minute of cracking is extreme

• you need to change your attitude, you need to move forward. Do something instead of wallowing in your own issues…how old are you and what do you do for work may I ask?

• @BigFire:

you need to change your attitude, you need to move forward. Do something instead of wallowing in your own issues…how old are you and what do you do for work may I ask?

18, university student.

• ahhhhh, now it all makes sense…find a side job, get a good chiro, check out Dempstead on youtube.com and see him in action. He rocks. I was a student many times, I understand, but, if there is a will, there is a way.

• @BigFire:

ahhhhh, now it all makes sense…find a side job, get a good chiro, check out Dempstead on youtube.com and see him in action. He rocks. I was a student many times, I understand, but, if there is a will, there is a way.

it says "this video is set to private" (even after i login)

• go to youtube and search for Demsptead - he is my chiro…see some of his work.

• @BigFire:

go to youtube and search for Demsptead - he is my chiro…see some of his work.

If you read my post just above yours you will see that I had problems with this.

• If you've gone five years without seeing a chiro, why not just wait until you are out of school and can afford to see one? Or save up your money to see one? As far as the bully who hit you five years ago when you were 13, I think it's time to move on and past that. There's nothing you can do now.

Clarisa, Health Insurance Advisor