I HATE my cracking, I wish it never happened

• Its so annoying when it happens automatically - what do you guys think?

• Not to me… but I really hate when I'm around someone who absolutely can't stand the sound...and then they yell at me for doing it. And I have to explain YET AGAIN that I can't help it...cause a lot of my cracking (fingers) is habitual and almost involunatary. I don't actually know I'm doing it anymore. lol

But I personally love cracking... it's so addicting haha.

• @AquaLiz:

Not to me… but I really hate when I'm around someone who absolutely can't stand the sound...and then they yell at me for doing it. And I have to explain YET AGAIN that I can't help it...cause a lot of my cracking (fingers) is habitual and almost involunatary. I don't actually know I'm doing it anymore. lol

It is addictive, and i do get annoyed when people crack their fingers

• @dj100:

@AquaLiz:

Not to me… but I really hate when I'm around someone who absolutely can't stand the sound...and then they yell at me for doing it. And I have to explain YET AGAIN that I can't help it...cause a lot of my cracking (fingers) is habitual and almost involunatary. I don't actually know I'm doing it anymore. lol

It still amazes me that you don't crack your fingers, yet crack other joints.

• @saladdays:

@dj100:

@AquaLiz:

well i never used to crack anyway until the bully at school punched me in the neck, ever since then i have cracked my neck only.

• @dj100:

@saladdays:

@dj100:

@AquaLiz:

well i never used to crack anyway until the bully at school punched me in the neck, ever since then i have cracked my neck only.

Yeah, I know. It's just that most people who crack seem to at least do their knuckles.