Want to crack joints more?

• I can crack joints about 50x a day, but I wish to crack more, especially my wrists.

• Odd that you cant crack your wrists more then three times a day seeing as I can do it non-stop all day. :?

• you can't force a good crack.my neck is a great example.

• when you pop, you make the fluid in the joints that keeps your bones from rubbing agenst eachother to expand allowing air bubbles to form to the point they "explode" making a crack noise. it takes about 25-30 mins for the gasses to build back up in joints (longer time for larger joints i.e. shoulder or hip). Now for some people they tend to take less time, iv had cases where the same finger poped again 5 mins after i poped it.

• hmm, my wrists crack the most out of all my joints actually. in fact what i usually do, will be just to sit at a desk or someplace where i'm able to rest my chin in my hand, and then just straighten my fingers out underneath my jaw and push my wrist inward (toward my face/jaw) and angle it upward a little bit. looks weird so i don't do it in public haha. i can crack it multiple times in under a minute, really big cracks too, it's amazing! the other wrist doesn't do it as loudly but it does it just as often. let me know if it works for you just as well.

• @carpal:

hmm, my wrists crack the most out of all my joints actually. in fact what i usually do, will be just to sit at a desk or someplace where i'm able to rest my chin in my hand, and then just straighten my fingers out underneath my jaw and push my wrist inward (toward my face/jaw) and angle it upward a little bit. looks weird so i don't do it in public haha. i can crack it multiple times in under a minute, really big cracks too, it's amazing! the other wrist doesn't do it as loudly but it does it just as often. let me know if it works for you just as well.

lol