Car Journeys

• When i read in the car with my head facing down, i get a pain/ache in my neck which even if you try to release by the small cracks doesn't go. Same for when i try to sleep in the car - with my head turned to the right, i get like aches on the left and again, the ache won't go away. Sometimes i get like a twinge or a pain shoot down as well if my neck turns to far to the right.

• yeah i often get that on the train.. but at least on the train i can get up and stretch.
    maybe stop the car and have a little stretch by the side of the road when it happens again?

• Na - just wait to get home. Plus stretching neck you can do in the car.

• @Blaze:

Na - just wait to get home. Plus stretching neck you can do in the car.

strangely I find i can't crack my neck in a car, i need to be standing up to do it properly for some odd reason..

• Sitting down is easiest as you can rest your elbows on a table or legs and crack a lack.

• how?

• Then when your head is resting in it, it is easy to manouever to crack.

• oh i see 😎

• Try it before you go to bed tonight.

• I hurt my neck after I was sleeping in the car. Ran up the back of a lorry! :lol:

• Bad driver 8O

Wouldn't get that in Eire :lol:

• @Blaze:

Try it before you go to bed tonight.

seemed to slightly work, thanks 😎

• As an aside I was popping my knees (don't ask) in my mom's car while my dad was driving on the interstate and knocked the drive shift thingy into neutral… I quickly grabbed it in put it back in drive. Additionally I was popping my neck while my dad was driving my grandma's car and I hit a button that changed the speed from mph to kph. We were pretty scared until we got it back to mph.

• @Blase_Cracke:

As an aside I was popping my knees (don't ask) in my mom's car while my dad was driving on the interstate and knocked the drive shift thingy into neutral… I quickly grabbed it in put it back in drive. Additionally I was popping my neck while my dad was driving my grandma's car and I hit a button that changed the speed from mph to kph. We were pretty scared until we got it back to mph.

8O
    lucky you got it back in time!

• @Blase_Cracke:

As an aside I was popping my knees (don't ask) in my mom's car while my dad was driving on the interstate and knocked the drive shift thingy into neutral… I quickly grabbed it in put it back in drive. Additionally I was popping my neck while my dad was driving my grandma's car and I hit a button that changed the speed from mph to kph. We were pretty scared until we got it back to mph.

Whats so bad about the difference between mph and kph ?

• @Blaze:

@Blase_Cracke:

Whats so bad about the difference between mph and kph ?

i guess it could confuse them if all the roadsigns were in kph?

• Wasn't it mph?

• Yes. They use MPH like us. It hardly made the car go faster!

• I guess in a car your muscles get quite tense