About myself

• Community Lead

I have cracked my joints for the last 20 years. Sometimes it has bothered me more, sometimes less.
    At the most extreme negative times it has lead to fears of existence and depression. At the most positive times it was almost forgotten.

Regularly, the topic has annoyed me enough to bother consulting a doctor. None ever gave me a satisfactory answer. I would have been happy with a diagnosis for starters. Having reached a pretty solid conclusion on my own by now, I still long to learn more and to find confirmation and or corrections for my personal findings.

Recently, I broadened my Google searches on this topic for the xth time. Finally, I found some like minded joint crackers. I noticed many people had valuable information to share. But there was no suitable platform to do so.

I decided the best way to move forward on this issue of uncertainty was to build an ideal platform to meet others with the same 'condition' for a hopefully lively discussion. As a community we might accomplish what all doctors I know failed to do.

Let's get started! πŸ™‚

• Hurrah! πŸ˜„

It's the only forum I've found… πŸ™‚ So thankyou!

• Community Lead

Unfortunately, I have been very busy the last few weeks.

ASAP I will optimize this site for Google search runs. When I finally get to this many more "clickers" will find this forum.

Until this time enjoy the calm before the storm. πŸ˜„

• Thank you Jointcracker for making this site.

I hope it will develope and discuss medical and social issues.

• You would think somebody would have done a site like this earlier.
    Thanks for starting it up.