Toes! (and how they rule)

• i love it when my boyfriend pulls my toes. it cracks them like you wouldn't believe!

• I can't stop cracking the bottom of my big toes. i can keep cracking them every second so not sure why that is (if it is suppose to take 10 to 15 minutes for the gas to replenish). Cracking the top of the 2nd toe joint feels good. unfortunately, I can't accomplish this too often (guess that is the reason why it feels good when it happens)

• Agree–the second toe on each foot gives the most pleasing sensation. Not sure why.

• Intriguingly, I used to be able to crack my big toes at will but now am finding it almost impossible, even though I still get the same feeling of rising pressure. Has anybody here experienced the same thing?

• I find the fourth toe to be most satisfying. The big toe, for me, is one that hurts and feels good at the same time.

• I love to crack my big toe… I also can do it repeatedly... like again and again and again... it freaks people out because I just move it and it cracks... I don't have to touch it with my hands at all. Unfortunately I cannot crack my other toes this way.

• every so often my big toes start hurting and I need to twist them to make them crack.

• i can also crack my right big toe many times in a row, just by rotating my toe. my boyfriend calls me crazy, but it feels like such a relief. btw - I crack all ten toes.

• I get a 'snap' out of the Big Toe on my right foot…continually. I can do it 50 times in a row and just by moving it up and down without touching it ... so I don't think it really counts as "cracking".

• Well, when it comes to 'satisfyingness', I'd say my big toes and my 2nd toes are in a tie.

• @ccrakker:

I get a 'snap' out of the Big Toe on my right foot…continually. I can do it 50 times in a row and just by moving it up and down without touching it ... so I don't think it really counts as "cracking".

wow thats exactly what i get but i get it on my left foots Big Toe too… weird :?

• I only get one big one and that is the nicest feeling one, however i have damaged my right big toe for ages and it hurts.

• @Blaze:

I only get one big one and that is the nicest feeling one, however i have damaged my right big toe for ages and it hurts.

oo, how did you damage it?

• Dunno but i need to go to the doctor