Cracking in places where there is no joint

• Or crack 'a 'lacking :lol:

• ill use some photoshopped pics to help here;

to crack the middle of my foot i press down on the top of the foot right above the toes. what i meant when i said it feels better when it cracks closer to the joint is that it would crack here;

(area indicated by black circle)

but most of the time I feel the crack occour closer to the toes, here;

it is not a 'click' which happens, it is defiantly an intense crack, happening where there is no joint.

• i could never do that Daylight!

• Yeh i don't understand how - unless the general area kind of like spasms or ripples.

• @Blaze:

Or crack 'a 'lacking :lol:

haha!

• @Blaze:

Yeh i don't understand how - unless the general area kind of like spasms or ripples.

spasms - new thread coming on i think - credit to you for the idea 😎

• Ok cool

Their is a Memeber on here called What'scrackalackin

• Can anyone crack their nose? For real I mean. The crack isn't caused through the joint, the cartilage moves and causes an intese cracking sensation. I usually roll a f****l tissue into a point, bung it into my nostril and move it towards the other until a crack occurs. Then do the same for the other nostril.

• @BangBang:

Can anyone crack their nose? For real I mean. The crack isn't caused through the joint, the cartilage moves and causes an intese cracking sensation. I usually roll a f****l tissue into a point, bung it into my nostril and move it towards the other until a crack occurs. Then do the same for the other nostril.

hey welcome to the forum.. no i can't crack my nose lol

• @BangBang:

Can anyone crack their nose? For real I mean. The crack isn't caused through the joint, the cartilage moves and causes an intese cracking sensation. I usually roll a f****l tissue into a point, bung it into my nostril and move it towards the other until a crack occurs. Then do the same for the other nostril.

Ewwwh! and NO!