Not only me cracking, but someone else to!

• I need to crack my back constantly cause it makes me feel great. whethere its good for me i dont know. heres the thing. . . i not only need to crack my own back, but i have this impulse to crack other peoples backs to!! when i crack someone elses back, it feels like im cracking my own. . does anyone else feel like this sometimes or am i just crazy lol

• Community Lead

I have read about others feeling the desire to crack their partners / friends joints.
    Personally, I have not felt inclined to do so.

• When I was in high school a friend of mine had a girlfriend who used to enjoy cracking his toes. . . my s.o. has no desire to participate in this – either by cracking any of my joints or letting me crack hers. . .maybe "cracking" should be added to the checklists in compatibility surveys that people sometimes complete. 😉

• I think I can relate to you, at least somewhat.. By now, I've associated that wonderful cracking sound with the great feelings that accompany it (the sound, to me, is almost as good as the cracking itself). As a result, I just love hearing other people crack their joints.. somehow, it still feels good! I don't know if I'd ever want to try and crack someone else's joints though.. my mom tried to crack my knuckles and it ended up hurting.

• I am the same way! Me and a friend walk on each others backs probably three times a day and we are DYING to get our roommate to let us do hers (NEVER done it before!!!!) But she was interested enough to join this website, maybe in time.

• i know how u feel. for some reason it is great to crack the joints of others!

As an extension of this point does anyone enjoy it when they are simply out and about and hear/see an unknown individual crack their neck/back etc? i think it is pretty cool… an unspoken understanding!

• i thought i was the only one ! i crack my boyfriends toes all of the time; sometimes he lets me crack his fingers, but he's afraid im going to break them haha; ive gotten so many people addicted to cracking their fingers/toes/backs just by cracking theirs for them or by showing them the easiest ways to crack joints. joint cracking is definitely an addiction haha

• @rice-milk:

i thought i was the only one ! i crack my boyfriends toes all of the time; sometimes he lets me crack his fingers, but he's afraid im going to break them haha; ive gotten so many people addicted to cracking their fingers/toes/backs just by cracking theirs for them or by showing them the easiest ways to crack joints. joint cracking is definitely an addiction haha

You have a lucky boyfriend.

• I did it once in maths to a friend and it did feel good to do it, but it said it caused him pain. I also did it to someone else once when they were unaware and they had the urge to crack but didn't. They complained all day and when a relative of theirs cracked that finger for them, the pain went away - maybe a bone or something was dislodged?

I would never crack an animal's body because i feel it is a violation of their rights and unfair on them.

• intersting way to spend maths lol 😎 😄

• Yeh well when you suck at it and you just want to stop learning it, anything is a possibility and that was like 2 years ago in a lesson which this moose teaches.