Cracking neck & back during/after o****m

• Hi all,

This is my first post here. I am a 28yo habitual back and neck cracker which I do routinely each night before bed, though this is something I've only done for around the last year. As a teen I cracked my knuckles, fingers, and toes but for some reason I gradually stopped this. I remember I got into cracking my neck around the age of 21 for a few years, and after stopping for a couple of years I'm back into doing my neck and back. The reason I do it is a mix of habit as I said, and for that amazing rush of relief and relaxation you get after a good crack.

My techniques are usually done flat on my back. One is laying flat on my back and stretching one side of my hip down while leaning to the opposite side. Another is laying flat on my back and pulling my knees to my chest. My third back technique is sitting up with my legs out straight and twisting/bending my upper body over to the side (for lower back). One of my neck techniques is laying flat on my back, lace my fingers behind my head and roll my chin towards my chest. My other neck technique is laying flat on my back, I press the back of my head into the mattress and kind of stretch each shoulder down in turn - this one is like a neck stretching/popping on each side - feels great.

Now I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I wanted to talk about neck and back cracking during and after an o****m. Without getting into detail, I've found that at that special moment (and around the 10 seconds following it) that my spine and neck muscles relax to such a point that I can crack areas of my back and neck not possible before. The combination of these two sensations is amazing.

It is similar to another thread I read here about smoking pot and back cracking, where a couple of people said the pot relaxes their back muscles - though an o****m is far more relaxing on the back muscles in my opinion (I also smoke a lot of pot).

The only problem is that as I'm currently living the single life it's becoming a bad habit, and I can imagine how strange it would look to a new partner 8O :lol:

Cheers.

• Now I want to try that.

• o*g!! no way!! i'm trying this in 37 minutes. thank u for the new techinque!!!

ps- awkward?? hope so!

• Forgot to update. I tried this and it did work, but the crack was a small one. Maybe I didn't need it that bad. I'd imagine it might be one of those things that gets better with practice, but I don't think I want to start on a new obsession, especially one that could be viewed as weird.

• @jpad:

Forgot to update. I tried this and it did work, but the crack was a small one. Maybe I didn't need it that bad. I'd imagine it might be one of those things that gets better with practice, but I don't think I want to start on a new obsession, especially one that could be viewed as weird.

LOLOL :lol: :lol:

I'm sure some people already think cracking is weird and you do that in public? Whereas with the other one you don't.

But even so, (to the main thread) you must not be cracking those parts before you o****m or you are cracking even ones that even neck crackers can't.

• Not in public, but usually with a partner who I would rather not gross out. :lol:

• Ah lol :lol:

Yeh i couldn't imagine someone doing THAT in public lol :lol:

• LOL cracking isn't weird… though I know a few people who squirm if I do it in front of them. I know, it's like nails on chalkboard to some people - I used to squirm when people crack their own necks, and honestly I still do even though I crack my own. I guess my own cracks don't sound as bad to me as they do to others...

Anyway, I have to try this - it sounds interesting. LOL

• Yep, people will always be grossed out by some things people do - its nature.

• Yes, cracking my neck, back, toes, knuckles after s*x seems to be extra satisfying….I've had several female partners over the years that have also enjoyed this post-s*x activity.....

• No sh*t . I will see my girl tomorrow and I'm going to Have to try this out. I can't believe you had a partner that had the same story. S*x then Cracking sounds like my kind of party. Crack on and on…..

• def better then a cigarette …Do you think there is a chiropracter couple somewhere that has s*x and cracks each other afterwards. theres got to be right...I can here them cracking right now...

• No chiropractor!

• i guess then I need to find a beautiful chiropractor who will do me then crack me and the do me again. Where are you s*x and crack maniac? 8O

• Go to a physio - just please don't go to a chiropractor!

• Do we need to set up a personals section on this site. 😉

• personals section would be cool:

'hey read your post and you sound nice, want to get together for dinner and a movie, then if we hit it off we could go back to my place and crack all night long. Did I mention i'm capable of multiple cracking. I can crack over and over throughout the night. and i've got many compliments on the size of my lower back crack. more than one partner has said they have never seen a crack so big. i'm blushing :oops: so contact me if your interested , I'll be cracking while i wait 😉 '

yeah baby
    do i make you want to crack happy baby?

LoL
    cracker personals that would be classic

Crackers unite

• L***O!

Mastercracker! :lol:

• what does lmafo stand for

i've been tryin but i have NO idea

• Ogers eat maggotts . Really? Hmm..Who knew.