Hi!

• New here :oops: Seems like everyone here actually likes the cracking they experience…but maybe that's because they are largely in control of it? My upper back and neck pop when I breathe in and it hurts like a b***h 😞 My wrists also crack and so does my jaw when I eat (sometimes pops fully out too) One of the worst though is my left shoulder...I have to keep it elevated constantly or it dislocates... I'm seeing a chiro and I've had xrays done (which showed that my back is badly damaged) but no one can actually help me. Curious to know if anyone is in the same boat?

• A friends shoulder dislocated like that all the time, and he had to have surgery to repair the ligaments in his shoulder joint. I would push for an MRI an x-ray wont show muscle or joint damage.

• oops, sorry I ment x-ray wont show ligamint damage…. it would show joint damage :oops:

• @Bigchrome:

New here :oops: Seems like everyone here actually likes the cracking they experience…but maybe that's because they are largely in control of it? My upper back and neck pop when I breathe in and it hurts like a b***h 😞 My wrists also crack and so does my jaw when I eat (sometimes pops fully out too) One of the worst though is my left shoulder...I have to keep it elevated constantly or it dislocates... I'm seeing a chiro and I've had xrays done (which showed that my back is badly damaged) but no one can actually help me. Curious to know if anyone is in the same boat?

That must be very painful with your shoulder

As kami said - i would suggest you get an x-ray too.