Cracked all over

• My chiro said I'm "a chiropractor's dream".

I've been cracking my knuckles 19 years now. Let's just say I can crack everything but my nose my ears and my eyeballs.

I was worried about getting arthritis one day and sought some info and found this enlightening little forum.

The only not so happy cracking moments I've had in my life-
    -cracking my neck one day in college and feeling like i pinched a nerve and was going to faint, but it was a panic attack.
    -cracking my righthand pointer finger and pinching a nerve.

• sitting on my knees in a chair at a desk fot too long, getting up and having both knees pop and almost buckle underneath me.
      (I still dont like when my knees feel like they have to pop backwards, but now and then they have to)

Most satisfying:
    when I wake up and stretch in the morning, my clavicles pop, the spot in my spine between my shoulderblades crack, neck, elbows and pulling on my middle fingers to pop out my wrists.

I was in gymnastics and swimming as a child,; dive, do yoga and rockclimbing now. I like the sound of other people cracking. I always apologize when I have to crack in public, because I know some people are irked by it. I love it when my husband cracks my back, and I love to crack other people's backs.

I will never be a chiro myself tho!

• Like you, I crack my back, knuckles and toes regularly –-multiple times daily. Although my wife is not a crackaholic, she has found it somewhat rewarding to have me pop her upper back on occassion. Her best friend is a crackaddict and since I also like to crack other people's backs, if she doesn't ask for one, I offer.

• @chinadoll:

My chiro said I'm "a chiropractor's dream".

I've been cracking my knuckles 19 years now. Let's just say I can crack everything but my nose my ears and my eyeballs.

I was worried about getting arthritis one day and sought some info and found this enlightening little forum.

The only not so happy cracking moments I've had in my life-
    -cracking my neck one day in college and feeling like i pinched a nerve and was going to faint, but it was a panic attack.
    -cracking my righthand pointer finger and pinching a nerve.

• sitting on my knees in a chair at a desk fot too long, getting up and having both knees pop and almost buckle underneath me.
      (I still dont like when my knees feel like they have to pop backwards, but now and then they have to)

Most satisfying:
    when I wake up and stretch in the morning, my clavicles pop, the spot in my spine between my shoulderblades crack, neck, elbows and pulling on my middle fingers to pop out my wrists.

I was in gymnastics and swimming as a child,; dive, do yoga and rockclimbing now. I like the sound of other people cracking. I always apologize when I have to crack in public, because I know some people are irked by it. I love it when my husband cracks my back, and I love to crack other people's backs.

I will never be a chiro myself tho!

Sorry about my ignorance - but how do you know what pinching a nerve feels like?

Also, even with your vast collection of crackable joitns - how are you a chiropractors dream?

Also p.s. physiotherapists are much better than chiropractors.