Walking on my back.

• I absolutely love having someone walk on my back. All different weights as long as they are not extremely heavy and I don't have them come near my neck either. My back is my favourite thing to crack, I've tired all different ways like leaning back as far as I can (ex. standing next to the washing machine and leaning backwards until my back cracks) It's much better when somebody else cracks if for you. Breathing in and exhaling as they step onto your back really helps. I am not sure of the health affects. I've read many opposing articles on it.

• This is by far the best technique I have found!!! My wife walks on my back at least once a day and it is exhilirating!!! It sounds like someone is twisting a sheet of bubblewrap when she does it. Once she did it and she said, "Wow, that was a good one!" and I said "Oh g*d, I can't feel my legs!". She freaked out. You can also have someone press hard on your sternum. I've gotten some great pops that way.

Keep on poppin'!

• @OhMyBack:

Once she did it and she said, "Wow, that was a good one!" and I said "Oh g*d, I can't feel my legs!". She freaked out.

Now that's just mean. :twisted:

• @conscentity:

This is probably not good for me, but one of the best feelings in the world is when I have a pretty(and not very heavy) young lady walk on my back with her feet perpendicular to my spine and side stepping. Never touching the neck area. The cracking causes an endorphine release you wouldn't believe. It feels almost as good as s*x. 😉

Has anyone else tried this? Is this really bad for me?

Ah, I wish I had a kid or lightweight person around to walk on my back… I know how it is, after a good back cracking you feel awesome!!

😄

• I get my brother who is about half a stone heavier than me to stand on my back, and I his, every day. It's really great and satisfing, better than the old self crack and always leaves me very relaxed.

• I have a friend who does the same thing, but with hugging. He grasps boths his hands behind my back and pulls upward– as he is a bit taller than I am-- and he can pop more joints than I can count. Sometimes he will hug me two or three times to pop different parts of my back. It feels amazing.

• Wouldn't this make you feel bad though after you have had these great feelings?

Also, you may be unaware of any damage being done. For instance, someone who is becoming obese may not be aware of the damage they are doing initially.

• sounds a bit risky - i'm not sure tbh..

• Yeh i reckon if you frequently do it - then you might damage something. Because pressure and slip footing etc

• This practice is perfectly fine, it is actually one of the Interdisciplinary Fields in medicine.

However you have to be very careful to ensure that entire pressure is not placed, as this could lead to a cervical fracture. Even pressure over a 10cm area is perfectly acceptable.

• Well that shows there is some danger.

Cervical fractire - i know what that means now :lol: :lol: :lol:

• @conscentity:

This is probably not good for me, but one of the best feelings in the world is when I have a pretty(and not very heavy) young lady walk on my back with her feet perpendicular to my spine and side stepping. Never touching the neck area. The cracking causes an endorphine release you wouldn't believe. It feels almost as good as s*x. 😉

Has anyone else tried this? Is this really bad for me?

there's probably loads of people that do that i reckon but i dunno if its safe or not…

• I reckon it is not.

• despite that, a lot of people seem to do it, i've seen a few videos with people doing that

• Yes it is very commonly done.

• Since first posting this, my back does not pop very well anymore with someone walking on it. I have now moved to laying back down on an arm rest of the couch with my spine perpendicular to it. I let my body weight do the work and I get some great pops.