· Home
· Forums
· Private Messages
· Recommend Us
· Search
· Surveys
· Your Account
Survey
Would you like this site to relaunch based on Web 2.0 technology?

Yes, please! An overhaul is badly needed!
No, please keep this site like it is
I don't care either way
Why bother? This site is pointless anyway

Results
Polls

Votes 447
Jointcrackers :: View topic - When my neck cracks/ I worry about something related to this
 Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

Jointcrackers Forum Index » Joint cracking » When my neck cracks/ I worry about something related to this

When my neck cracks/ I worry about something related to this « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
dj100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: When my neck cracks/ I worry about something related to this Reply with quote

Supreme Jointcracker
Supreme Jointcracker

I get a massive build up of excess saliva in my mouth.

Could this be due to anxiety problems? I have asked my CBT therapist this but he does not appear to know about it.

I keep swallowing and drinking but I still get that phlegm in my throat even though I do not have a cold.
Danielle
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jointcracker
Jointcracker

Its because youre freaking out. I get it on planes. Calm the hell down and go feed the homeless or something.
dj100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supreme Jointcracker
Supreme Jointcracker

Danielle wrote:
Its because youre freaking out. I get it on planes. Calm the hell down and go feed the homeless or something.

I know you want to help me but this is the thing no one seems to know my problem, I don;t understand why, there must be SOMEONE out there that can help me.
chococrazy
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jointcracker
Jointcracker

dj100 wrote:
Danielle wrote:

I know you want to help me but this is the thing no one seems to know my problem, I don;t understand why, there must be SOMEONE out there that can help me.

It's anxiety you need to get over YOU'RE AN ADULT FOR GOD'S SAKE! I use to have anxiety attacks out of the blue for no reason, and then they stopped. I was fine, and I did get a lot of saliva build up when I had an attack (they weren't serious or anything).
dj100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supreme Jointcracker
Supreme Jointcracker

chococrazy wrote:
dj100 wrote:
Danielle wrote:

It's anxiety you need to get over YOU'RE AN ADULT FOR GOD'S SAKE! I use to have anxiety attacks out of the blue for no reason, and then they stopped. I was fine, and I did get a lot of saliva build up when I had an attack (they weren't serious or anything).

wow cool.... i know its hard to express feelings online but im genuinely relieved and surprised someone else has this saliva problem.

how do you get rid of it?
and did you have problems swallowing and drinking, that it would still stay in your mouth?
chococrazy
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jointcracker
Jointcracker

dj100 wrote:
chococrazy wrote:
dj100 wrote:
Danielle wrote:

wow cool.... i know its hard to express feelings online but im genuinely relieved and surprised someone else has this saliva problem.

and did you have problems swallowing and drinking, that it would still stay in your mouth?

I don't know the anxiety problems just stopped by themselves. I could tell when an attack was coming along because I'd get short of breath really easily. Then I wouldn't be able to breathe for a couple seconds then I could breath, but would be dizzy I fell one time cause of it. After the attack was over my throat would fill with saliva I'd drink as much as I could. I found bread (toast) helped a lot with the saliva when I'd have them, and lots of water/ juice. I no longer have them anymore this was like 3~4 years ago.
dj100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supreme Jointcracker
Supreme Jointcracker

chococrazy wrote:
dj100 wrote:
chococrazy wrote:
dj100 wrote:
Danielle wrote:

I don't know the anxiety problems just stopped by themselves. I could tell when an attack was coming along because I'd get short of breath really easily. Then I wouldn't be able to breathe for a couple seconds then I could breath, but would be dizzy I fell one time cause of it. After the attack was over my throat would fill with saliva I'd drink as much as I could. I found bread (toast) helped a lot with the saliva when I'd have them, and lots of water/ juice. I no longer have them anymore this was like 3~4 years ago.

yeah im the same!

bread, cookies, even ice cream helps.
any idea what this condition is called or any links on it?
would be much appreciated, cheers

Jointcrackers Forum Index » Joint cracking » When my neck cracks/ I worry about something related to this
Jump to: